December 8, 2010

Wish List

So I have had the same Vera duffle for oh, maybe seven or eight years. I love it. I have a classic print. It is navy. I can't remember the name of the style.

At some point it was rough-housed and has a little tear. (I think the flight people were mean to it when I let my suitemate borrow it.) It is still useable and I have used it. But I think I would like a new one. And what perfect timing considering the print I think I want is being retired and therefore on sale.


It would go nicely with the rest of my travel set.

The only bummer. It appears to be sold out at verabradley.com. Hopefully somewhere are home still has one!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I would only order from them online if you would like for them to bill your cc about a billion times and take a month you give you money they should not have taken back.

    ReplyDelete