June 23, 2010

B&N Nook Totes

I don't know about you, but I LOVE tote bags. Like seriously. can't. get. enough. I have way too many. This morning, Lilly Pulitzer announced that they had teamed up with Barnes and Noble and designed a beach tote perfect for carrying B&N's Nook. I don't own a Nook but I sure will be snatching one of these totes!

The totes are made of out a durable Nylon, with cotton braided handles and a PVC lining. The only thing thats specfically for the Nook is the removable pouch. I'm sure I can find a different use for that pouch, say my iPod or phone. I don't want either of those getting sandy or wet!

For now, Lilly P. has two patterns available on B&N's website. You have a choice of: Secret Garden (pink and green) or Buena Vista (blue, white and green).

Secret Garden ($69.95)

Buena Vista ($69.95)


I just recieved my L.L.Bean Tote that I posted about here.  But these Lilly Pulitzer totes are more ideal for school use.

Are you going to snatch one up? What print?


xxoo, Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment