June 1, 2010

Dry Shampoo...

If it wasn't for a few bloggers (SL:Preppy Style and PIMP) I wouldn't know about this magical product! Dry shampoo is great! It keeps my hair refreshed without shampooing it every single day. My hair is thick and very annoying to dry. Plus I want to keep the damage minimal. This is when I turn to my favorite product - dry shampoo! I tend to wash and style my hair every three days and I use dry shampoo for the two days in between. Sometimes I only need it on the last day before I wash it.

There are many brands out there and I have used a few of them, including Oscar Blandi powder and Ojon aerosol. While the powder versions last longer and can blend roots, I prefer the aerosol. This way my scalp doesn't look grey. This is why I turned to Tresemme. At 5 dollars a bottle, the aerosol is more affordable. I heard about this product a few months ago but it took me a while to find it. I've used it for a few days and I love it!



Do you or have you used dry shampoo? Do you have any brands you just love and I should try?



xxoo, Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment