July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Today, I will be celebrating our Nation's Independence along with many of you.  I will be spending most of my day poolside.  Our community is having a TEA party before the fireworks, that I will be attending with my family.  Wishing you and yours a very happy Fourth of July.

I will be spending most of my day in a Lilly bikini.  But afterwards I will be sporting the Cedar Knit dress in Bright Navy Lines and Vines, with a white Caroline cardigan (for when the sun sets), Lilly Wedges and pearls!  I can't forget my newest addition to my Longchamp collection, thanks Mom!

($218)

($98)

($178)

($98; Navy)

I can't wait to add my monogram to this little beauty.  But for the Fourth of July, it will look perfect! 

Remember to take a moment and thank those who have served our Nation.  Without them we would loose our freedom! 


xxoo, Jones

1 comment: