May 24, 2010

Guilty Pleasure


Tonight, 9 p.m. Eastern time, is the premiere of ABC's hit show The Bachelorette with Ali Fedotowsky.  I am excited for her return.  She was my favorite from Jake's season the The Bachelor, as well as, America's favorite.  Sadly, Ali's place of employment apparently requested her return.  However, I believed this was ABC's way of getting her off of The Bachelor.  It may be reality television, but it is scripted in ways.

(from abc.com)
She has a twitter account and has tweeted a few times.  One read, "I do read your tweets and they life my spirts."  Of course, she was under contract with ABC and still is and therefore, cannot respond.  

I'm waiting for the day ABC has a woman on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette that wears Lilly P.  I understand not wearing clothing with names across them, but of course this is not Lilly.  If fact, most people I encounter do not recognize Lilly or even know what Lilly is. GASP! 

xxoo, Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment