April 12, 2013

Friday Five

Five favorites seems to be the new Friday post. In attempts to blog more frequently, here are my Friday Five!

1. This morning was my first day back in the gym since LAST Saturday. Five days is a big deal when you are cycle instructor and thus have a crazy weird addication to cycling! I was out of town for work and there was just not enough time in the day to get to a class!



2. I splurged for a gel manicure while out of town. I always get a mani/pedi but I decided the occasion called for a little pampering and I thoguht my nails should look more professional than a bright red! I was thrilled with the salon and if you are ever in Tallahassee I highly recommend Royal Nails. They were highly recommended to me and I am passing it along. It was a little pricey but so so worth it. I felt very pampered and my nails looks awesome! And they best part, they will still look awesome for a bridal shower I am attending Sunday! (I don't know the color, I made it up - its a combination!)



3. I was so excited to see this adorable face and his brother (yes, you too Mojo!) after said trip. This little guy is my night owl and I really missed him and his company while I was gone.

4. Seabreezes are my drink of choice right now. I have perfected an at-home recipe: 4 oz of grapefruit juice (fresh is best and luckily we have a grove locally!), 2 oz vodka and 1.5 oz of cranberry juice. Fill a glass with ice, pour ingredients over ice, shake to combine. If you're really fancy, throw a lime slice on the rim!

5. Cheers to the weekend! Its 5 o'clock so I'm rushing out the door and grabbing one of the above! :)



xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment