April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

I'm linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup, which I found through pearls & curls! These link-ups are a great way to know a little more about a blogger.

I tried really hard to make a pretty graphic to go with this post because pictures make everything better, but photoshop and I weren't being friendly!


1. What is your shopping weakness?
Lululemon! I used to think this stuff was way over priced and was very content with my Nike stuff. That was until I stopped in the Georgetown location and bought a pair of Wunder Unders because I just wanted to know what was so amazing. Little by little, I started acquiring more. I find the the Run line better suits my needs with spin. I bought these two recently. I mean pink is a necessity!

And Sephora! I could easily spend a couple bucks in there every time! I just get sucked in and think everything is neat. I have an overflowing basket of goodies but I always go back to my old Clinique standbys. 

2. What is your food weakness?
Hmm this is tough. Outback Steakhouse? Mexican with a margarita! 

3. What is your go to movie when nothing is on?
You can't really go wrong with Sweet Home Alabama! I remember being obsessed with Reese's fashions when this movie first came out.

4. What is your breakfast food?
Every morning: 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 1/2a banana (Jaeger and maybe Mojo eat the other half!), 4 oz of tomato juice and a cup of iced coffee!

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
A coffee roaster opened in town within a couple of years and ever since I've become super spoiled. I only drink their iced coffee with a splash of cream, no sweetener. It is so smooth because it is cold brewed and also has the highest caffeine content!

No comments:

Post a Comment