April 23, 2013

Headbands: Perfect Hair Accessory

Headbands are the perfect accessory to a dirty-sweaty-hair-messy-bun look. They help to dress up the look and distract from dirt. I spent days scouring the interwebs looking for a few new additions to my collection. Not finding what I wanted, I gave in asked Pink Lou Lou for recommendations. She sent me to one store I never set foot in, forever 21! I know, I know but I find the store crazy and overwhelming and the clothes are junk. BUT she said I would find what I was looking for AND cheap. PLL was right on. I left with all of these for less than $35 and would have cost me $15-20 each at other stores. Heres what I found...

I also picked up a set of flower clips. I thought for $2 why not and they weren't too large!

Do you have more suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment