June 7, 2011

Sephora Haul

Saturday, I jumped at the opportunity to go to Tampa with my Grams and pickup her friend. We left with just enough time to swing by International Plaza and grab some things from Sephora. (We have Ulta locally and for odds and ends, I like them but, the employees are not too friendly and have little knowledge about products they carry.) I came home with:


I was so excited to get this product. Everyone has been talking about glycolic acid and I finally did too. I was going to get a Peter Thomas Roth gel, but the girl at Sephora showed me a handful of products and said she really liked this one. So far I really like it. I use it at night only. It doesn't burn, just leaves my skin a little tingly for five minutes or less. 


I have used Clinique products since I really started wearing make-up. This product is a staple in my skincare routine. 


I use this as blush even thought it is for all over color. I have also used this product for years. For basic day-to-day makeup I wear what I know works. 


I use this with my Clarisonic. I used to use an Olay face wash before the I received the Clarisonic at Christmas. I can't imagine using it now, the exfoliating beads were much bigger. I really like the exfoliating beads and the ones in this Bliss product are very small. I'm not sure I could use plain foaming face wash. 


I thought the price was a little steep, but I saw this lipgloss last time I was at Sephora and I've wanted it ever since. I love it. It is very shiny but it is a nice change. 


I saw this mascara in an Utla mailer. I like the brush and wanted to try another mascara to change it up. I normally wear Clinique 24-hour or Naturally Glossy. 

  
I have been searching for this eye palette since I saw Megan at PIMP post about it. The few times I had beenat Ulta, the shelf was empty. Sephora was sold out too and their website says "This product is in unusually high demand." I have a strong feeling Megan is partly responsible for this!


I managed to score this Smashbox Blush/Soft Lights Duo for $5 while I was checking out. It is full size too. It looks like it is available on ulta.com for $5 too!

As always, the pictures are linked to sources and where you can purchase.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment